Win 7 Total Security 2011 is quite dangerous as it is another fake security program that utilizes various deceiving tactics to get computer users to purchase a full version of the program. If infected it will modify system settings and make changes on Windows registry to ensure that it will be loaded when Windows is started. Malware downloads and installs itself automatically.
Once active Win 7 Total Security 2011 also will imitate computer scans and displays numerous fake security alerts that state about system infections. For example:
Your system security is in danger. Privacy threats detected. Spyware, keyloggers or Trojans may be working the background right now. Perform an in-depth scan and removal now, click here.
System security threat was detected. Viruses and/or spyware may be damaging your system now. Prevent infection and data loss or stealing by running a free security scan.
Spyware intrusion detected. Your system is infected. System integrity is at risk. Private data can be stolen by third parties, including credit card details and passwords. Click here to perform a security repair.
Infection detected in the background. Your computer is now attacked by spyware and rogue software. Eliminate the infection safely, perform a security scan and deletion now.
Internet Explorer alert. Visiting this site may pose a security threat to your system!
Possible reasons include:
- Dangerous code found in this site’s pages which installed unwanted software into your system.
- Suspicious and potentially unsafe network activity detected.
- Spyware infections in your system
- Complaints from other users about this site.
- Port and system scans performed by the site being visited.
Things you can do:
- Get a copy of Vista Antispyware 2011 to safeguard your PC while surfing the web (RECOMMENDED)
- Run a spyware, virus and malware scan
- Continue surfing without any security measures (DANGEROUS)
This is a scam and should be deleted upon detection. Do not fall for this fraud because purchasing its illegal version means you’ll get more viruses onto your PC and less money in your pocket. Ignore all security threats and security alerts but choose reputable anti-spyware program and get rid of the scam. Win 7 Total Security 2011 may redirect your browser to misleading web pages that market the program but you need to avoid those notifications and as well.